AWARDS AND GRANTS
1. American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Pilot Innovation Research Grant for The pattern and risk factors for Suicide ideations among in-schools Adolescents in Nigeria. 2021-2022. https://afsp.org/grant/the-pattern-and-risk-factors-for-suicide-ideation-among-in-school-adolescents-in
2. Letter of Commendation by the Babcock University Administration Committee (2021).
3. IAS educational fund scholarship for the International Aids Conference – AIDS 2020: Virtual.
4. ICATCH Research Grant for Education for Traditional Birth Attendants to reduce Female Genital Cutting by the American Academy of Pediatrics (2019-2022).
5. MSD Investigator Sponsored Clinical Trial Grant for A Single-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Design Study to assess the Effectiveness of SMS reminders in improving ART Adherence among Adolescents living with HIV in Nigeria (2017).
6. Cancer Prevention Summer Fellowship by the National Cancer Institute, NIH, USA (2017).
7. Harvard Medical School Partial Scholarship (50%) for the Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program (2017)
8. NRF Travel Scholarship, HPV Conference (2017).
9. UICC Travel Grant, World Cancer Congress (2016).
10. Cervical Cancer Initiative Seed Grant by the Union for International Cancer Control, Geneva Switzerland for the Evaluation of Community-Based Cervical Screening in Nigeria (2011).
11. Award of Academic Excellence by the National Association of Resident Doctors, OOUTH, Sagamu (2012).
1. Amaike C, Afolaranmi TO, Amaike BA, Agbo H, Abiodun O. Knowledge on mother-to-child transmission of HIV, and sexuality and fertility desires among people living with HIV in North-Central, Nigeria. Pan African Medical Journal. 2021;40:64. https://doi.org/10.11604/pamj.2021.40.64.31455
2. Ladele AE, Ogunkoya JO, Elikwu CJ, Oyedele T, Tuta KE, Abiodun O, Idowu A, Eigbe S. Awareness and Preparedness for the Ongoing Community Spread of Coronavirus Infections Among Healthcare Workers in a Nigerian Private Tertiary Facility. Annals of Health Research 2021;7(3):253-267. https://doi.org/10.30442/ahr.0703-05-136
3. Enitan SS, Ifaka O, Abiodun O, Junaid S, Imaralu JO, Emmanuel OO, Idume ON, Itodo GE, Akele RY, Aladenika ST, Adekunbi O, Edafetanure Ibeh M, Agunsoye CJ, Nwankiti AJ, Ohanu EC. Detection of Syphilis among HIV-Positive and HIV-Negative Patients in Ogun State, Nigeria. Ann Immunol Immunother. 2021,3(2): 000144.
4. Shinwari R, Lowery Wilson L, Abiodun O, Shaikh MA. Intimate partner violence among ever-married Afghan women: patterns, associations and attitudinal acceptance. Arch Women’s Ment. Health (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00737-021-01143-2
5. Ogunyemi KO, Alao DO, Alao ME, Abiodun O. Mitigation strategies in early phase of COVID-19 pandemic and recovery potential in Nigeria and United States. Afr. J. Med. Med. Sci. (2021) 50, 227-235.
6. Sodeinde K, Bamidele F, Ogunyemi KO, Atinge S, Adesegun O, Nwankwo N, Abiodun O. Treatment outcomes among adult drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis patients in a private tertiary hospital in Ogun State, Nigeria: a retrospective study. Afr. J. Med. Med. Sci. (2021) 50, 245-252.
7. Abiodun O, Sodeinde K, Imhonopi G, Omotosho A, Amaike C. Social isolation is associated with major depressive disorders among women accessing HIV/AIDS care in Nigeria. AIDS care. 2021 Jun 23:1-5. https://doi.org/10.1080/09540121.2021.1944595
8. Abiodun O, Lowery Wilson M, Shaikh MA. Adolescents Who Report Being Involved in Physical Fights in Mauritius: A Cross-Sectional Study of Socio-Demographic and Behavioral Correlates. Adolescents 2021;1(2):151–8. https://doi.org/10.3390/adolescents1020012
9. Sodeinde KJ, Olu-Abiodun O, Bamidele EF, Abiodun O. A Cross-sectional Study of Female HIV Patient Perspective of Dyadic Adjustment in HIV Sero-concordant and Sero-discordant couples. Res. J. of Health Sci. 2021 9(2):133-141. https://doi.org/10.4314/rejhs.v9i2.3
10. Abiodun O, Ladi-Akinyemi B, Olu-Abiodun O, Sotunsa J, Bamidele F, Adepoju A, David N, Adekunle M, Ogunnubi A, Imhonopi G, Yinusa I, Erinle C, Soetan O, Arifalo G, Adeyanju O, Alawode O, Omodunbi T. A Single-Blind, Parallel Design RCT to Assess the Effectiveness of SMS Reminders in Improving ART Adherence Among Adolescents Living with HIV (STARTA Trial). Journal of Adolescent Health 2020 68(4):728-736.